Saturday, May 17, 2008

Summertime


Summer has officially started. Of course, the night before I go home to Lawton is the night I can't fall asleep. So, to kill time, Here is one last pic of me with my two best friends from the office.

MacBook Pro iSight camera with photobooth. PS CS3 level edit and unmask sharpen 80%. Not bad!

Kelsey had the bright idea to make eggs at 11PM. Naturally Breia and I agreed. Breia made some toast, and along with Kels' eggs, we had a nice little breakfast at night. The best way to end the day.

Nikon D300.

Lawton will no doubt be a bit boring like it always is, but hopefully this time might be a little different. You see, I have a Nikon D300 coming in the mail and should be arriving in Lawton any day now. I'm hoping Saturday or Monday. I absolutely love shooting with my D200, but I've had it since Dec. 2005, which is pretty old in camera years. It has served me very well and I am undoubtably attached to it, but it is time to upgrade. Yay for a new camera to shoot in St. Louis! I plan to blog (or at least try to blog) about my adventures in St. Louis and my summer internship.

I am nervous and extremely excited to get started. I'm hoping to leave with an in-depth knowledge of Adobe Illustrator CS3, one program that I have not tapped into in my years at OU Student Media. Illustrator will hopefully open new doors in my design creativity and allow me to do things that I only admired as a spectator. 

1 comment:

breiadb said...

Aww! I love that picture. Yay for our late night breakfast.