I'll definitely be looking for a career in magazines. The hours and stability are more attractive, although I have a feeling some might beg to differ. Moral of the story - real life sucks. Just the thought of having to lock up a job at the end of my time here in DC kind of makes me want dry heave multiple times in the middle of the room while slowly making my way to the bathroom for an inevitable confession with the ever-compassionate porcelain Reverend Toilet.
Tuesday, June 09, 2009
I'd kill to be bored
It seems that everyone in my immediate blogosphere is writing about being bored. Boredom is a precious commodity that I would gladly purchase in bulk if given the chance.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Come work at TulsaPeople. You'll get your fill of boredom.
ahahahaha you don't want to talk to the toilet. I did that yesterday. it's not pleasant. =)
def not bored in Wyo. 50+ hr work weeks all around. ditto your "real life sucks" proverb. i'm sure there are less busy gigs out there but be prepared to strap on the business my brother. and good luck with the job hunt!
Post a Comment